413 Medical Aesthetics is continually engaged in the latest training, education and technique improvements in order to deliver safe, effective, and current therapies in a comfortable and relaxed setting. Patient safety and well-being is always our first priority, and if a procedure or treatment is not required, we will always let you know. Our goal is to help you achieve beautiful, natural results.
1. All bookings will be scheduled with appropriate intervals between patients. No two patients will arrive at the same time in the waiting area or the clinic
2. In order to minimize contact time, the initial consultation may be performed on-line. An in-person appointment will be scheduled solely for the purpose of treatment, or if a thorough consultation requires a direct examination.
3. Patients will be instructed to call as soon as they arrive and wait in the car until the previous client has departed
4. Patients will be instructed to arrive with a mask and will wash hands upon arrival. Masks can be removed when instructed. Masks may be purchased at the time of your appointment for $5 each if you do not bring one with you
5. As always, all treatment surfaces will be sanitized between patients, including door knobs, washroom fixtures, etc
6. No friends or family members of patients will be allowed in the waiting area or treatment room. If they accompany the patient, they will be asked to remain in the parking area
7. Dr. Wright and Michael will be wearing, masks, eye covering and gloves in the clinic. Additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be available should the immediate need arise
8. The clinic is pleased to announce direct online skin care consultations and purchases directly to patients with FREE delivery
9. All pre and post treatment instructions will continue to be emailed to patients.
10. All treatment products will be prepared in a separate room and brought into the treatment room
11. Patients will be required to sign a separate consent form regarding the risk of COVID-19 infection